Who we are
We are Belle Artists trading as emmi®NAIL Ireland and Belle Artists Studio & Academy (registered address Tipperary Town, Co. Tipperary, Ireland) and references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall be construed accordingly.
emmi®NAIL Ireland is distributed by Belle Artists Studio & Academy. Our website address is: https://www.emminailireland.ie. Our email address is email@example.com
What we do
We sell, promote and market emmi®NAIL products in Ireland.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information which relates to an identifiable natural person
Do we collect personal data?
– you opt in and provide consent to us to contact you via our website or through social media/email;
– you use your credit or debit card to pay for your purchases on our site;
– you interact with us via social media such as facebook or instagram or tiktok;
– you direct message us via various social media platforms;
– you make an enquiry with us;
– you subscribe to our newsletter and/or other publications;
– you communicate with us via post and other correspondence.
What types of personal data do we obtain?
The data that we obtain includes but is not limited to the following – name, ip address, telephone number, email address and social media ‘handles’, proof of qualifications/certifications. We do not collect or process any sensitive personal data.
Who we share your data with
We share personal data with:
Third parties who provide services to us in the course of our business subject that we disclose only the personal information that is necessary for the purpose of the performance of their services and we have contracts in place that guarantee the security of your data and the integrity of our service providers’ systems. These parties include:
– software management services providers;
– payment processor service providers;
– IT service providers;
– data security consultants in the context of auditing our data security systems, policies and protocols.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We require your express consent if we wish to contact you for direct marketing purposes (by email or social media). By creating an account or subscribing to our newsletter you are consenting to receive marketing emails. Marketing emails can come from emmi®NAIL Ireland and Belle Artists. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register an account on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their own personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for up to 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.